Key Benefits & Features
With PRO bundle comes additional features and benefits to more secure browsing.
Auto browser close logout
When you close your browser tab without even logging out of the WordPress site. Inactive Logout Pro will logout the user automatically after 2 minutes of tab close duration.
Override Multiple Login priority
Choose if you don't want concurrent users logging into the same account from different places. In pro version user which tries to login in latter time would be shown the message. If you think your account is compromised you can hijack the session via admin email activation link.
Individual user functionality override
Override inactive features for different users. Disable, redirect or set different timeouts for different user levels. Not only by roles but by actual users separately. ( Coming Soon, in development )
Disable on Selective Pages
This functionality allows you to disable inactive logout on certain pages.
Free vs Pro
|Change Inactive Time|
|Countdown before logout|
|Show Wake up message only|
|Custom Popup Message|
|Redirection to different page after logout|
|Multi-User Role config|
|Auto logout on browser close|
|Disable on Certain Pages|
|Override Multiple login|
|Individual User config ( Coming soon )|
|High Priority Support|
Few steps to note after install:
- Install and activate the PRO version
- Goto “Inactive Logout” settings from wp-admin > settings > inactive logout
- Goto License Tab
- Insert your License which you have purchased from your codemanas page.
- Click Activate
- Your Done
2020.02.19 – version 1.0.7
- * Fix: Login redirection loop to user not being logged out when used with s2membership plugin due to wp_login hook priority reported by @Bo Koue Callesen ( A big thank you! )
2020.01.24 – version 1.0.6
- Fix: License field was not showing because the default value of status was “invalid” instead of false by Pasco.
- Fix: Save and activate button was missing because of conditional check for “license” reported by Pasco.
2020.01.06 – version 1.0.5
- Added: Disable Inactive logout for Certain Pages
- Fixed: Activation Page
- Fixed: Minor bugs and errors
- Updated: Localization Strings
2019.11.26 – version 1.0.4
- Fixed: $this->version returning notice error becuase this was removed in previous version.
- Added: Compatibility to “User Switching” plugin allowing you to switch without being logged out.
- Localization strings added
2019.11.04 – version 1.0.3
- Fixed: Plugin automatic updates
- Bug Fixes: Minor Bug Fixes
2019.10.22 – version 1.0.2
- Fixed: Role based browser close logout issue
- Bug Fixes: Minor fixes
- Added: Korean translation
2019.10.14 – version 1.0.1
- Added: Translation ready plugin.
- Added: Few translation strings
- Bug Fixes: Minor Bug Fixes
Why Choose Us ?
No Coding Skills Required
From installing theme to setting up demo our themes and plugins are easy. No coding skills required to configure or use whatsoever.
Our themes and plugins are fully responsive meaning that, in handheld devices or tablets your site can be easily navigated with no issues to the user.
Fast and Secure
With minimal dependencies and spaghetti code our themes and plugins are built with experienced coders and optimized code. It's simple and fast.
Hooks & Filters
Our themes and plugins are built with developers in mind. So, our themes are built with clean and extendable code for any customizations.
SEO Friendly Ready
We try to maximize our themes with SEO friendly codebase so, that you won't have to worry much about how code might effect your content in SEO ranking.
Updates keeps your site clean and fresh for any malicious or outdated coding standards, designs. Our regular updates and upto date documentation got you covered !