Code Manas is a simple WordPress blog theme. “Code Manas” is the first theme by Code Manas with over 9000+ downloads and 4000+ active installs.
May the force be with the theme. With simple and aesthetic design, this theme showcases the blogs in the most effective and simplest way. Being compatible with Kirki, this theme provides rich experiences for the WordPress Customizer using best coding practices. This themes comes with may theme options for a normal user to customize the theme the way one wants.
Upgrade to CodeManas PRO to unlock more features !
Get CodeManas Pro in order to get more additional WooCommerce, typography, dark mode and more features !
Clean blog, news site with Responsive design
Focused on clean UI, compatible with latest responsive trends CodeManas PRO is built with extendability in mind as well as easy to use.
Customize your blog upto your needs without needing to code or having need the of knowledge in coding.
Built with bloggers and news sites in mind
CodeManas pro provides most of the features that is needed for a personal blog, any blog site or a news site.
= 1.2.2 – Now 13 2019
* Fixed: Fix fatal error while using WooCommerce
= 1.2.1 – Nov 13 2019 =
* Added: Add support for WooCommerce
= 1.2.0 – Jun 4 2019 =
* Fixed: Remove toggled-on class when on the current page.
* Changed: Remove bottom margin from secondary menu.
* Fixed: Remove unwanted strings below the primary menu and fix the text position in mobile.
* Fixed: Add style for admin bar in mobile view when logged in.
* Added: Add upsell for premium theme.
= 1.1.8 – May 8 2019 =
* Added: Use wp_body_open introduced by 5.2
* Fixed: Fix get_search_form issue. Change the argument from ‘1’ to ‘false’
* Changed: Change the label of customizer field.
= 1.1.7 – May 6 2019 =
* Refactored: Change Kirki dependent fields to OOP.
* Updated: Update pot file.
* Added: Add $ver variable for versioning of customizer script.
* Added: Add option to change the header background color.
* Fixed: Fix padding issue when Featured section and secondary menu is disabled.
= 1.1.6 – May 2 2019 =
* Fix pot folder name.
* Fix primary menu spacing while logged in.
= 1.1.5 – May 2 2019 =
* Rename layout options.
= 1.1.4 – May 2 2019 =
* Fix secondary menu sub menu
* Fix primary menu stick
* Tweak 404 page design
* Tweak rename sticky primary menu to sticky header
= 1.1.3 – May 2 2019 =
* Fix undefined variable notice in customizer.
= 1.1.2 – Apr 27 2019 =
* Make primary menu sticky option work
= 1.1.1 – Apr 27 2019 =
* Fix sub menu on secondary navigation.
* Define $assets_url variable in functions.php for enqueuing
= 1.1.0 – Apr 16 2019 =
* Add theme URI.
* Change default value for blog/archive sidebar position.
* Remove enqueued bundle.js
* Add demo importer.
* Add TGM Plugin installation library.
= 1.0.9 – Apr 13 2019 =
* Fix Featured section’s background image active callback issue.
= 1.0.8 – Mar 28 2019 =
* Change default value of `featured_enable` on homepage.
= 1.0.7 – Mar 18 2019 =
* Change footer copyright statement.
= 1.0.6 – Mar 14 2019 =
* Disable featured section by default.
* Generalise copyright attribute.
= 1.0.5 – Mar 5 2019 =
* Fix typo error.
= 1.0.4 – Feb 26 2019 =
* Change theme description.
* Change author name in readme.txt
* Make theme Gutenberg compatible
= 1.0.3 – Feb 18 2019 =
* Fix ‘featured_enable’ default value issue
= 1.0.2 – Feb 18 2019 =
* Add attribute images in assets/img
* Fix escaping issues
* Update language file
= 1.0.1 – Jan 30 2019 =
* Add Kirki installer
* Change hook for Kirki theme options to ‘init’
* Update language file
= 1.0.0 – Nov 31 2018 =
* Initial release