Zoom Integration for WooCommerce Bookings allows you to automate 1 to 1 Zoom meetings as well as (New Update from 2.1.0 Group Meetings i.e Max Booking per block (Check FAQ section) directly from your WordPress dashboard by linking zoom meetings to your WooCommerce Booking products automatically when a Booking Product is created. Allows option to choose host from frontend as well.
If you only need WooCommerce Integration then check this out.
Free version is required to get started. Download from Link.
Please refer to FAQ section below before purchase !!!
Check this link for example scenario of how this can be useful for WooCommerce Booking: Here
Notes: Recurring Meeting and Webinars are not supported.
Automate, create and join your zoom meetings directly for WooCommerce or WooCommerce Booking Products ! Never been easier !
Hold 1-1 or Group Meetings
You can now have the capability to allow multiple users into the same meeting or allow 1 to 1 user bookings. This is done from a field called "Max bookings per block" under "Availability" section. If you keep this field to 1 then its 1-1 booking otherwise, it will be Same Booking based on time slot selected.
Choose Multiple Host
Allow users to choose which host to prefer at the time of booking. To do this, at the time of creating a booking product you'll need to checkbox an option "Allow customer choose HOST"
Create purchasable zoom meetings !
With this plugin, your zoom meetings are automated if you decide to make it purchasable. You can configure this option to make a meeting purchase from your wp-admin > Zoom Meetings > Add new and WooCommerce Integration box section.
Bookings and Hosts
Compatible with WooCommerce Booking as well. When you create a booking product, you'll be able to select which host to assign that booking product so that the host can manually start the meeting when a booking is booked.
Join links in Emails as well as My Accounts
After a booking is done or a normal meeting is purchased. Users will be able to join their bookings from email link. Zoom meeting will be included in the booking email as well as inside the users my-account > bookings frontend table section. For normal meetings frontend > my-account > meetings section.
Fully compatible with WPML plugin for multi-lingual websites.
Changed API keys
If you have changed your API keys then you’ll need to re-save all your WooCommerce Booking Products in order for the meetings to be created.
Deletion or Changes to Zoom Users ( Host )
In case if you have changed your Zoom User, deleted the user which was previously assigned for a certain product already, meetings won’t be created without re-updating your WooCommerce Booking product.
You’ll need to re-update your product.
We are not affiliated with WooCommerce Bookings and we do not provide any support for WooCommerce Bookings issues or any 3rd party plugins.
Please contact official WooCommerce Bookings support for issues and refund policies.
With new version 2.1.0, yes it is possible to allow multiple bookings in the same meeting.
- There will be a settings inside “Availability” -> “Max bookings per block”
- Increase this value to allow multiple bookings in same time slots
- Please note to only Keep this value based on your Zoom Account type.
Not at the moment. We are working on this. So soon probably.
The answer is yes. If you don’t want WooCommerce Booking then you can use this with WooCommerce alone to make your meetings purchasable. This is a bundled product which has both WooCommerce and WooCommerce booking enabled.
Yes, from version 2.0.0 this supports multiple host booking directly from frontend.
- Goto wp-admin > Plugins > Add New
- Select zip file
- Install and Activate
You’ll need to add in valid license key for the plugin to work.
Plugin has two shortcodes which you can get the description of usage from
WP-Admin > Zoom Meetings > WooCommerce page
*** Zoom Integration for WooCommerce and Booking Change-logs **
2021.01.14 – version 2.3.1
* Dev Feature: Added Ability to programmatically enable or disable creating meeting for bookings
2020.12.04 – version 2.3.0
* Updated logic for bookings in different timezones
2020.11.25 – version 2.2.12
* Fix: Remove var dump
2020.11.24 – version 2.2.11
* Dev: Edge case for refunded orders being retrieved
* Fix: Incorrect date time show on cart and checkout updated for uniformity
2020.11.19 – version 2.2.10
* Dev: Added vczapi_before_new_zoom_product_saved and vczapi_before_zoom_product_saved hooks to allow for changes
2020.11.17 – version 2.2.9
* Fix: When Timezone is in clients timezone vs system wrong date/time for meeting was being created with local timezone
2020.11.05 – version 2.2.8
* Feature: Assign Zoom Host to Bookable Resources
2020.11.04 – version 2.2.7
* Fix: Hotfix for email reminders backward compatibility
2020.11.04 – version 2.2.6
* Feature: Compatibility with WooCommerce Integration
2020.10.28 – version 2.2.5
* Fix : enable_woocommerce should be “on” – not “yes”
2020.10.07 – version 2.2.4
* Fix : Version Bump Issue
2020.10.07 – version 2.2.3
* Feature : Added more robust error handling in case of meeting not created due to configuration errors such as host id missing.
2020.10.05 – version 2.2.2
* Minor Update: Add filter for Join via App [vczoom_join_meeting_via_app_text] change filter for Join via Browser [vczoom_join_meeting_via_browser_text]
2020.09.29 – version 2.2.1
* Fix: Changed logic for deleting meetings for Order and Booking cancellations
2020.08.13 – version 2.2.0
* Feature: Compatibility added with Video Conferencing with Zoom
2020.07.09 – version 2.1.8
* Feature: Ability to add passcode to a bookable product
* Dev: Add parameters to filter `vczapi_woo_addon_create_meeting_params` to make it easier for devs
2020.05.18 – version 2.1.7
* Feature: Add WooCommerce Product Vendor Support
2020.05.15 – version 2.1.6
* Fix: Resolve issue for different timezone for booking.
2020.05.02 – version 2.1.5
* Fix: Resolve JS issue when data-table not present
2020.04.30 – version 2.1.4
* Added: Meeting orders list inside product and meeting post type individual edit page.
2020.04.23 – version 2.1.3
* Added: Compatibility with upcoming recurring module for normal products only
2020.04.20 – version 2.1.2
* Changed: add_query_args when join via browser fix
2020.04.12 – version 2.1.1
* Fix: Issue with timezone not being set properly when “Display your local time from” setting was selected in WooCommerce Bookings
2020.04.10 – version 2.1.0
* Added Feature: Allow same meeting links for multiple users if they book it for same host and same time ( Group Bookings ).
* Changed: Join via Browser can be accessed in a meeting without a password now.
2020.04.06 – version 2.0.4
* Crucial Fix Update: Encryption method name changed.
2020.04.01 – version 2.0.3
* Fixed: Hiding meetings tab from wp-admin section resulted in hiding meeting details as well.
2020.03.31 – version 2.0.2
* Fixed: Wrong time showing in Order details – timezone issue
* Fixed: Make value uniform for enable_woocommerce meeting meta
* Fixed: Check disable meeting reminder correctly
* Fixed: Do not show meetings tab on products that do not have meetings assigned.
* Added: Ability to log reminder emails for easier debugging
* Added: Updated Shortcodes and make Shortcodes over writable
* Added: Browser join link in emails as well as my-accounts section
* Added: Disable join via browser link in general tab
* Added: Added hooks for reminder emails
2020.03.27 – version 2.0.1
* Bug Fix: Show links to only paid booking orders.
2020.03.25 – version 2.0.0
* Added: Zoom Meetings post type change directly from WooCommerce for flexibility.
* Added: Variable products will work now with pricing if Zoom Meeting is linked from Product section directly.
* Fixed: Warning error due to array_push() string on file ProductType.php
* Fixed: Minor bug fixes
* Fixed: Add to cart button for Zoom Meetings type.
* Fixed: Adjust validation for Zoom Meetings only
* Shortcode: Added to shortcode to see purchasable products = [vczapi_wc_show_purchasable_meetings]
* Shortcode: Added shortcode to see booked join links list for the user = [vczapi_bookings_customer_list]
* Fixed: Fix product unlink link when product is not zoom meeting
* Feature: Added reminder e-mails option – allow notification emails to be sent for meetings
* Feature: Unlink Zoom Meeting with product when product gets deleted
* Feature: Multiple host choose at the time of booking
2020.03.20 – version 1.1.7
* Added: Single product add to cart button is added now for flexibility when meeting is created from Zoom Meeting side
* Fixed: When multiple bookings were made zoom meetings were not being created for the least ones.
2020.03.12 – version 1.1.5
* Fixed: WPML join and start links not showing for different language.
2020.03.11 – version 1.1.4
* Compatible with WooCommerce 4.0.0
2020.03.04 – version 1.1.3
* Fixed: WPML booking issue where translated product did not have join links in emails.
* Added: Setting Option to disable meetings tab if you use WooCommerce Bookings only to remove confusion.
2020.03.02 – version 1.1.2
* Updated: Chinese translated strings. Thanks to @shiyi
2020.02.28 – version 1.1.1
* Added: Updated text translation strings.
* Added: Price display on buy now button.
2020.02.27 – version 1.1.0
* Added: Integration with WooCommerce and Zoom Meeting Post Type
* Added: WooCommerce zoom meeting product type
* Added: Cron email 24 hours before the meeting.
2020.02.20 – version 1.0.1
* Fixed Autoloading Error PSR-4 Standard on Linux ( FileSystem Folder Naming ) resulting in crashing the site on install and activate.
2020.02.14 – version 1.0.0
* Initial Release
* Support for WooCommerce Bookings
Why Choose Us ?
No Coding Skills Required
From installing theme to setting up demo our themes and plugins are easy. No coding skills required to configure or use whatsoever.
Our themes and plugins are fully responsive meaning that, in handheld devices or tablets your site can be easily navigated with no issues to the user.
Fast and Secure
With minimal dependencies and spaghetti code our themes and plugins are built with experienced coders and optimized code. It's simple and fast.
Hooks & Filters
Our themes and plugins are built with developers in mind. So, our themes are built with clean and extendable code for any customizations.
SEO Friendly Ready
We try to maximize our themes with SEO friendly codebase so, that you won't have to worry much about how code might effect your content in SEO ranking.
Updates keeps your site clean and fresh for any malicious or outdated coding standards, designs. Our regular updates and upto date documentation got you covered !