Zoom Integration for WooCommerce allows you to automate your zoom meetings directly from your WordPress dashboard by linking zoom meetings to your WooCommerce products automatically. Now supports WooCommerce Product Vendors as well.
If you are in need to integration with WooCommerce Bookings then goto this page here.
Free version of Video Conferencing with Zoom API is required to get started. Download from Link.
More benefits to the meetings if you are subscribed to Zoom PRO subscription plan.
Purchasable meetings with WooCommerce Demo: Here
Note: Recurring Meetings and Webinars are not supported yet.
Automate, create and sell your Zoom Meetings from your WordPress site using WooCommerce.
Create purchasable zoom meetings !
Your zoom meetings are automated if you decide to make it purchasable. You can configure this option to make a meeting purchase from your wp-admin > Zoom Meetings > Add new and WooCommerce Integration box section.
Join links and Start Links
People who purchase the product will receive join links in their order processed email and for hosts it would be start links. Links are shown in frontend my-account > Meetings tab as well.
Join via Browser Links
You can choose if you want your users to join directly from the browser without needing to download the zoom app ( in beta for now ). How ? After your meetings are purchased users will get two links, join via app as well as browser links which would allow users to join directly from the browser itself.
Support for Product Vendors
From version 2.1.0 this plugin now supports WooCommerce Product Vendors plugin as well which will allow vendors to have their own meetings separately. Admin can allow vendors to assign a specific account related to Zoom which would allow vendors to create meeting from that account only. See more for documentation !
List of Meeting Orders
In your meetings page as well as the product linked to the meeting there will be a list of emails with order ID who have purchased the meeting to make your meetings more secured. This would be a useful feature for the host to identify the people in your meeting.
Not at the moment. We are working on this.
*** Zoom Integration for WooCommerce Change-logs ***
2020.08.04 – version 2.2.4
* Update: Add join via browser link in reminder e-mails
2020.07.31 – version 2.2.3
* Dev: Add filter `vczapi_woocommerce_join_via_app_text` to allow change of Join via App text for oder details and order emaila
2020.07.29 – version 2.2.2
* Feature: Added sorting for meeting lists on my account page
* Dev: Added filter vczapi_woocommerce_meeting_order_posts_per_page to determine number of meetings to show per page on /my-account/
2020.07.20 – version 2.2.1
* Update: Correction for purchasable meetings and category – code was not working.
2020.07.20 – version 2.2.0
* Update: Better upcoming purchasable meetings query update – requires meetings to be saved on the backend once again.
2020.05.25 – version 2.1.9
* Fix: missing translations update
2020.05.24 – version 2.1.8
* Feature: Reminder email templates made translateable: note if you have overwritten email templates – please change templates from .html to .php
2020.05.22 – version 2.1.7
* Added: Compatiblity fix for PRO version requirements.
2020.05.06 – version 2.1.6
* Fixed: JS issue due to registrants table.
2020.04.27 – version 2.1.5
* Added: Meeting Registrants list inside product and meeting post type individual edit page.
2020.04.23 – version 2.1.4
* Fixed: Dependency update for recurring meetings addon.
2020.04.21 – version 2.1.3
* Fixed: Removed and corrected Fatal error related to recurring meetings plugin dependency check.
2020.04.20 – version 2.1.2
* Changed: Minor Bug Fixes
* Changed: add_query_args fix for join via browser links
2020.04.16 – version 2.1.1
* Added: Fatal Error fix updater function being called (unresolved namespace).
2020.04.15 – version 2.1.0
* Added: Support for WooCommerce Product Vendors
2020.04.14 – version 2.0.14
* Fixed: Error fix for function call which did not exist in accounts page.
2020.04.07 – version 2.0.13
* Change: Make meetings listing overwritable, show meeting time instead of order time, add classes.
2020.04.06 – version 2.0.11/version 2.0.12
* Fix: Update to use correct encrypt_decrypt function
2020.04.06 – version 2.0.11
* Fix: Update to use correct encrypt_decrypt function
2020.03.31 – version 2.0.10
* Fix: Wrong time showing in Order details – timezone issue
2020.03.30 – version 2.0.9
* Feature: Ability to log reminder emails for easier debugging
* Feature: Updated Shortcodes and make Shortcodes over writable
2020.03.29 – version 2.0.8
* Fix: Do not show meetings tab on products that do not have meetings assigned.
* Added: Browser join link in emails as well as my-accounts section
* Added: Disable join via browser link in general tab
2020.03.26 – version 2.0.7
* Fix: Make value uniform for enable_woocommerce meeting meta
2020.03.24 – version 2.0.6
* Fix: Check disable meeting reminder correctly
* Feature: Added hooks for reminder emails
2020.03.23 – version 2.0.5
* Feature: Unlink Zoom Meeting with product when product gets deleted
2020.03.21 – version 2.0.4
* Feature: Added reminder e-mails option – allow notification emails to be sent for meetings
2020.03.20 – version 2.0.3
* Fixed: Fix product unlink link when product is not zoom meeting
2020.03.20 – version 2.0.2
* Fixed: Adjust validation for Zoom Meetings only
* Shortcode: Added to shortcode to see purchasable products
2020.03.19 – version 2.0.1
*Fixed: Add to cart button for Zoom Meetings type.
2020.03.18 – version 2.0.0
* Added: Zoom Meetings post type change directly from WooCommerce for flexibility.
* Added: Variable products will work now with pricing if Zoom Meeting is linked from Product section directly.
* Fixed: Warning error due to array_push() string on file ProductType.php
* Fixed: Minor bug fixes
2020.03.16 – version 1.0.1
* Added: Three hour before meeting emails added.
2020.03.12 – version 1.0.0
* Initial Release
Why Choose Us ?
No Coding Skills Required
From installing theme to setting up demo our themes and plugins are easy. No coding skills required to configure or use whatsoever.
Our themes and plugins are fully responsive meaning that, in handheld devices or tablets your site can be easily navigated with no issues to the user.
Fast and Secure
With minimal dependencies and spaghetti code our themes and plugins are built with experienced coders and optimized code. It's simple and fast.
Hooks & Filters
Our themes and plugins are built with developers in mind. So, our themes are built with clean and extendable code for any customizations.
SEO Friendly Ready
We try to maximize our themes with SEO friendly codebase so, that you won't have to worry much about how code might effect your content in SEO ranking.
Updates keeps your site clean and fresh for any malicious or outdated coding standards, designs. Our regular updates and upto date documentation got you covered !