Typesense Search for WooCommerce is a premium addon for the free Search with Typesense plugin.
The addon supercharges your WooCommerce site search functionality with Typesense providing search-as-you-type experience. Product searching will be instant and super fast which enhances user experience on your site.
Moreover it provides filtering and sorting options which are faster and instantaneous than the default ones provided by WooCommerce. It acts as a bridge between your WooCommerce site and Typesense search engine.
Lightning fast search for your WooCommerce site, powered by Typesense.
The plugin turbocharges your WooCommerce site's search functionality with Typesense providing search-as-you-type experience. Provides search result within miliseconds.
By default, the shop page is replaced with the search box and result provided by the plugin with fast filtering and sorting options which are swifter than the default widgets provided by WooCommerce
Autocomplete search provides the instant drop-down list of product results as you type. You can replace WooCommerce search widget and block to provide a quick intuitive search form that users can get instant results.
Compatible with WPML - to provide multi-lingual - fast - e-commerce experience,
The addon is coded with security and coding standards in mind. It provides hooks and filter for customization and template overwriting for design customization.
*** Typesense Search for WooCommerce Changelog ***
= 1.4.4 September 22, 2022 =
* Feature: Add shortcode for autocomplete
= 1.4.3 September 20, 2022 =
* Feature: Added ability to either continue with default WooCommerce Product Search or Keep Search open
* Fix: Fixed popup on classic widget search form
= 1.4.2 August 30, 2022 =
* Feature: Added InstantSearch Popup option to replace default WooCommerce Search
= 1.4.1 August 26, 2022 =
* Hotfix: Multiple Attributes not showing
= 1.4.0 August 18, 2022 =
* (Major Update: See Blog post for more details)[https://www.codemanas.com/]
* Enhancement : HTML Structure changed to be more simplified and maintainable – following SUITS css naming convention
* Enhancement : Responsive devices redesign
* Enhancement : Templating structure
= 1.3.9 August 15, 2022 =
* Enhancement: Added Major update notification on plugin update page
= 1.3.8 July 20, 2022 =
* Enhancement: Chunk single index.js file into different chunks: autocomplete and instant-search; and only load them when required
= 1.3.7 July 13, 2022 =
* Enhancement: Add filter `cm_tsfwc_additional_autocomplete_params` to add additional parameters for autocomplete
= 1.3.6 July 12, 2022 =
* Enhancement: Add filter `cm_tsfwc_additional_search_params` to add additional parameters
= 1.3.5 July 11, 2022 =
* Enhancement: Add option to change category menu to hierarchical menu
= 1.3.4 May 23, 2022 =
* Dev Enhancement: Made plugin ready for multiple-site same cluster configuration
= 1.3.3 May 19, 2022 =
* Minor Fix: Update text domain for product attribute label
= 1.3.2 May 19, 2022 =
* WPML Fix: Sprintf incorrectly used.
= 1.3.1 May 18,2022 =
* Enhancement: Index products when stock is reduced
= 1.3.0 Apr 24, 2022 =
* Dev Enhancement: Switch to action hooks for templating for granular control
= 1.2.9 Apr 15, 2022 =
* Enhancement: WPML made query label translatable
= 1.2.8 Apr 13, 2022 =
* Dev Enhancement: Analytics Middleware added, so 3rd party developers can retrieve current search state and send to 3rd party analytics
= 1.2.7 Apr 12, 2022 =
* WPML Support: Make currentRefinements and clearRefinements translatable\”
= 1.2.6 Apr 11, 2022 =
* Dev Enhancement: add cm_tsfwc_locate_template filter to allow 3rd party plugin and page builders to allow editing templates
= 1.2.5 Apr 4, 2022 =
* Enhancement: Add filters to change facet settings and facet types
* Enhancement: Make it compatible with free update by changing filter `cm_typesense_available_post_types` to `cm_typesense_available_index_types`
= 1.2.4 March 31, 2022 =
* Enhancement: WPML support for product attributes and custom taxonomy
= 1.2.3 March 28, 2022 =
* Enhancement: WPML Support for Bulk Index, front end string localization
= 1.2.2 March 24, 2022 =
* Fix: Pagination not working when WPML is added
= 1.2.1 March 22, 2022 =
* Fix: Default sort by not selected
= 1.2.0 March 22, 2022 =
* Enhancement : WPML Compatibility added
= 1.1.2 March 18, 2022 =
* Fix: Sort By not working
* Enhancement: Let users choose default sort by
* Make strings translatable
= 1.1.1 February 16, 2022 =
* Theme compat changes for themes that modify woocommerce_loop_start
= 1.1.0 February 11, 2022 =
* Dev: Update styling to be compatible with version 1.2.3 of core plugin
= 1.0.1 February 9, 2022 =
* Change \”hijack\” word to \”replace\”
= 1.0.0 February 2, 2022 =
* Initial Release
From installing theme to setting up demo our themes and plugins are easy. No coding skills required to configure or use whatsoever.
Our themes and plugins are fully responsive meaning that, in handheld devices or tablets your site can be easily navigated with no issues to the user.
With minimal dependencies and spaghetti code our themes and plugins are built with experienced coders and optimized code. It's simple and fast.
Our themes and plugins are built with developers in mind. So, our themes are built with clean and extendable code for any customizations.
We try to maximize our themes with SEO friendly codebase so, that you won't have to worry much about how code might effect your content in SEO ranking.
Updates keeps your site clean and fresh for any malicious or outdated coding standards, designs. Our regular updates and upto date documentation got you covered !
Over the next 14 days, if our product isn't the best fit, simply reach out! We’ll happily refund 100% of your money. No questions asked.