This integration enables you to create and manage meeting/webinars using Dokan dashboard. Users can create meetings from their Dokan dashboard in frontend. Administrator can separate different zoom users to different WordPress users as well. Supported recurrings as well as registrations meetings and webinars.
Create, Manage and Link Zoom Meetings with Products
Frontend interface – to create and manage Zoom Meetings for Vendors using Dokan.
A Zoom tab will be added inside each product like in the backend to link your Zoom meetings to your product via Dokan vendor section.
Assign your Vendors as your Zoom Account hosts. You’ll need to add sub-accounts to your main Zoom Account to show your users in Zoom side, which will allow you to link your Zoom User as a WordPress user.
*** Dokan Integration for Zoom Changelog ***
2022.12.30 – Version 1.1.5
* Fixed: Fatal error: Uncaught ArgumentCountError in enable_zoom_fields due to Dokan main plugin not passing the same parameters to the action hook \”dokan_new_product_form\”
2022.08.17 – Version 1.1.4
* Fixed: Add new booking page – If vendor is assigned to zoom user then default zoom user will be selected.
2022.08.10 – Version 1.1.3
* Fixed: Issue with vendor needing to select host again when trying to create a booking product after a zoom user has been assigned to vendor.
* Added: Additional Tabs for Zoom Meetings on vendor dashboard.
* Added: Filter datatable.
2022.07.19 – Version 1.1.2
* Fixed: Made woocommerce bookings template compatible with latest version of dokan integration for woocommerce bookings.
2022.07.14 – Version 1.1.1
* Added: Zoom meeting details in \”manage bookings\” section.
2022.06.27 – Version 1.1.0
* Added: Support for recurring meetings and registration on frontend Dokan dashboard.
* Fixes: Bug fixes
2021.08.12 – Version 1.0.6
* Fix: Dependency check error handling refactored
2021.04.01 – Version 1.0.5
* Fix: Case sensitive: bootstrap to Bootstrap
2021.03.01 – Version 1.0.4
* Fix: Only show fields when needed
2021.03.01 – Version 1.0.3
* WooCommerce Bookings compatibility added
2021.02.15 – Version 1.0.2
* Vendor Assignment added
2021.02.12 – Version 1.0.1
* Licensing issues resolved
2021.02.12 – Version 1.0.0
* Release of Version 1.0.0
From installing theme to setting up demo our themes and plugins are easy. No coding skills required to configure or use whatsoever.
Our themes and plugins are fully responsive meaning that, in handheld devices or tablets your site can be easily navigated with no issues to the user.
With minimal dependencies and spaghetti code our themes and plugins are built with experienced coders and optimized code. It's simple and fast.
Our themes and plugins are built with developers in mind. So, our themes are built with clean and extendable code for any customizations.
We try to maximize our themes with SEO friendly codebase so, that you won't have to worry much about how code might effect your content in SEO ranking.
Updates keeps your site clean and fresh for any malicious or outdated coding standards, designs. Our regular updates and upto date documentation got you covered !
Over the next 14 days, if our product isn't the best fit, simply reach out! We’ll happily refund 100% of your money.